Here at Lancaster Motorhomes and Caravans, we have exported caravans to New Zealand, Australia and other parts of the world.
Whether you are a first time buyer or a dealership, we can help you with every step of the process. Exporting has become a big part of our business. We will make sure that the buying process is stress-free by taking all the leg work away from you. We understand that there is a huge trust element with buying something as expensive as a motorhome or caravan without viewing it, so we will critically describe every imperfection or fault on the desired vehicle.
We use three main shipping agents and have built up relationships over the years and can take care of all the required legal forms required to export a caravan.
A Typical Sale Example
- You will select a particular caravan.
- We will supply you with an album of pictures that show every aspect of the vehicle in the true condition it is in (we will never hide anything).
- We will service the vehicle to make sure everything is working as described and supply a damp report, service report as well as all the relevant gas and electric tests.
- We can add any extras you would like (at trade prices).
- We then book your caravan in on a particular ship to be sent to your desired port.
- We then deliver the caravan to a specialist packing agent where the caravan will be securely packaged to be put into a freight container ready for its journey ahead.
- We will keep you updated as to the whereabouts of where and when the ship will arrive.
- Within a couple of weeks from the moment you first spoke to us, you can be driving away your new caravan and enjoy the good times in the knowledge you have
- bought from an approved dealership.